Saturday, March 24, 2012

Introduction

Good morning, good evening, and good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. I don’t know what brought you here, perhaps you’re a friend of mine, perhaps you are a friend of a friend of mine, or perhaps you’re a fellow blogger checking out the other blogs out there or maybe, just maybe, you have an interest in blogs and you try to keep up to date with what the people have to say, but either way welcome, welcome, welcome! Well, let me be the first to welcome you to “According to Michael III” a bias blog where I, Michael III, try to chronologically write down how I feel about certain aspects of entertainment. Since this is only the beginning I only have two projects…actually three projects in mind now that I think about it. Tomorrow you will find the first installment written on J.J. Abrams “Fringe” as it returns after a month long hiatus.

I said the blog is bias, but only in the sense that I will put down my own feelings and opinions about the show, movie, book, play, song, blah, blah, blah, at the ending of each post. But I will try to be as credible as possible. After each post you can go ahead and comment below on what you think and we’ll go from there.

This is only the start but I’m hoping and praying that maybe this will become something more as I bring to you news in the entertainment biz “According to Michael III.” Have a good night and check tomorrow for the first “Fringe Recap.”

Michael III

No comments:

Post a Comment