Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Project Glass

Geektyrant is making fun of the idea coming from possibly Dragonball Z but Google is actually working on a new project that will apparently "make smart phones obsolete and placing the technology right in front of your eyes. That's right, they're creating a hands free device that gives computer readings directly to your eyes" (Geektyrant.com).

I thought this would be a ridiculous idea; my mom said that people would have more accidents but from what the video shows it would be a controlled "eye" phone that hopefully would shut off for only phone calls when you're on the road. Watching the video changed my mind about the idea but that would be some serious tech. What do you think? At least, like Geektyrant said, "The coolest part about this? You'll never have to wonder again when someone's power level is OVER 9000!" here's the link and you check out the video yourself and the joke. But until next time, According to Michael III, this maybe a pretty sweet idea. At least there would be no more texting in theaters since you have to talk to it to send the message and if I heard someone whispering “send message” I just might punch them in the face. But I wear glasses, and just like I liked the idea of a phone and music player all in one instead of carrying both, having all three on my face and activated with my voice would be nice an completely awesome, and I could see everyone’s power levels!

Michael III

http://geektyrant.com/news/2012/4/5/google-brings-phone-to-eyes-with-project-glass.html

No comments:

Post a Comment