Wednesday, April 11, 2012

SEXY VOICE! Recap on :A Guy, A Girl, and A Podcast, Episode 12: "According to Michael III."

Well since they haven’t posted episode 13 yet, I guess I’m better late than never. But, my goodness if you love my writing then you'll love my voice! I sounded extremely sexy on last week’s episode of "A Guy, A Girl, and A Podcast," According to Michael III. The last time I heard my voice was on a recording for a song I wrote for my Junior AP English project when I wrote a rap for it...yes I know, stereotypical black kid—there was a time I wanted to be a rapper. But anyway, I sound gorgeous on that recording...okay I'm joking, but it was cool to hear my voice again.

If you noticed, last week’s episode of AGAGAAP was probably the shortest; no I think it was. And that's my fault so I apologize for that, I was constricted for time and when we were going to start we had some technical difficulties which led us to starting a lot later so we had to rush. AGAGAAP called me in for a repay for the nice review I gave them the week before and talked to me a little about my blog...but if you already follow me you know whatever I have to say anyways.

But let me tell you, you think listening to them is fun, watching them do it live is even better because trust me after being there and listening to it afterwards, they definitely edited a lot of their mistakes out, but it was cool seeing them do it live, in fact I loved it! Brandon, The Guy, once told me he would like to do it live one day and I think they should definitely go for it because it's a totally different experience and it's a great experience.

This week, beside me, they talked about Bagel Hockey which if they ever call me to play with them I will because it was cool hearing about it, and I got to see a video beforehand of them actually playing it and it looked fun. But seriously, great idea. Like Christina, The Girl, says, "Dude...Bagel Hockey!"

Simple as that.

And they also got to talk about a Geekapoloza and that was interesting to hear about as well. I'll have to go next year and write about it. They also wanted to talk about an article that has Facebook allowing you to have an enemies app? I didn't hear much about it and they didn't get the chance to talk about it but they will the next episode, I hope, and I'm going to look up this article because Facebook is entertainment in its own way and I'm against cyber bullying and bullying in general so if they're allowing you to make a list of people you hate that's not cool.

But we'll have to see what that's all about in the next episode. Until the next post, According to Michael III, AGAGAAP needs to go live as soon as they can. But they want more fans that they know will come watch so subscribe to them on iTunes or the Stitcher APP and follow them on twitter @guygirlpodcast, or on Facebook under A Guy, A Girl, and A Podcast. Woop Woop!

Michael III

P.S.

Just looked it up, Episode 13, Alex Libby and the Battle of the MPAA, is up…

No idea what this episode will contain but I’m excited now (And they are going to talk about that Facebook thing)! Look for my recap and other post about entertainment!

Michael III

No comments:

Post a Comment