Monday, May 21, 2012

The List

Alright so I've noticed something. If you've been following for a while or at least gone back and read after a wonderful friend of yours recommended you to this site or you just happen to be blog surfing, then you know I talk about movies a lot that I haven't actually seen. So instead of the usual post today I'm going to go ahead and make a list of all the movies I need to see by the ending of this year. Plus movies that I want to watch again and write about because I want to keep brushing up on my movie reviews since some big blockbusters other than The Avengers are coming out. And if I don't do it then I will have my wife slap me a few times. And if I think of anymore movies I'll add to the list and repost when I think of it. So here we go:

Movies I haven’t seen:

1. Chronicle

2. The Lorax

3. The Underworld Series

4. All five Fast and Furious...wait, no I’ve at least seen the first one

5. Men In Black 3

6. The Family that Preys

7. All Four Terminators

Movies I need to rewatch for reboots, sequels, prequels or just because I’m sure you haven’t seen them and I want to talk about them:

1. The Fantastic Four and Rise of the Silver Surfer

2. The Dark Knight

3. Re watch ALL 3 Lord of the Rings

4. The Phantom

5. Who Framed Roger Rabbit

6. The Shadow

7. Toy Story 1, 2, & 3

8. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

9. Prince Caspian

10. The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

11. All 3 X-Men's and X-Men Origins: Wolverine and First class

12. Inception

13. Men In Black 1 & 2

No comments:

Post a Comment